Have you, like me, been spotting the abstract faces interior trend all over the place? Abstract faces seem to be everywhere from artwork to plant pots and vases, cushions, rugs and more. So, in this post, I’d really like to round up a few of my favourite pieces that I have spotted in the past few weeks.
I particularly like this style of artwork as I prefer the more minimal style myself. In fact, I have some line drawn artwork in my working space in Totnes. I’m not a massive fan of Picasso so I don’t like the super abstract drawings that are barely recognisable as human, but these continuous line drawings of female faces as seen in the wall mural below are really lovely.
Wall mural from Wallartica on Etsy (affiliate link)
Nearly every high-street store or independent retailer at the moment stocks something that fits the abstract faces interior trend so you won’t be hard pushed to find a piece that you like. Take a look the selection below for starters.
- Abstract Face Cotton Rug from The French Bedroom Company
- Abstract Line Faces No 2 Poster from Desenio
- Wired Face Jewellery Stand from Mint & May
- Brown Abstract Face Vase from Beaumonde
- Glass Tealight Holder with Face Design from Gisela Graham London
- Pair of Sculptural Face Vases from Sweetpea & Willow
- Abstract Reversible Throw from Sweetpea & Willow
- Terracotta Face Plant Pot from Rose & Grey
- Salo Embroidered Face Cushion 45x45cm from Made.com
- Abstract Forms No 1 Poster from Desenio
What do you think of this trend? Have you embraced it yourself? And if so what is your favourite piece? Anything you’ve spotted that I haven’t?
Don’t forget to pin the post for later.