The most popular blog post of all time to have featured here on The Design Sheppard is an interview I did with colour expert and consultant Karen Haller on the use of the colour grey in interiors. The article is part of our regular colour psychology series and it is consistently the most read post on the site and has generated the most comments from readers. Grey has been a popular colour in interiors for a few years now and shows no sign of fading into the background any time soon. Given the fact that the post has been so popular I thought that you guys might appreciate a follow-up post on the use of grey in the home. So here I have curated some of my favourite grey products that can be used to add that sense of sophistication and elegance that grey is known for.
The products featured in the top picture are:
1) Cork Whistler Tea Set from Corkways
2) Grey Knitted Pouf by ZicZac from Fab
3) Vitra Eames RAR Chair in Grey
4) Tablo Table by Normann Copenhagen
5) Chest of Drawers from Hubsch
6) Owl Ornament from Hubsch
1) Vintage Sixty One Sofa from G Plan
2) Bell Lamp by Normann Copenhagen
3) Typographic Poster by Atagalancegraphics from Etsy
4) Grey Felt Basket from Hubsch
5) Moonshine Foot Stool from Clothier Jones
I don’t know about you but with the recent change in the weather, I am yearning to decorate my home with some of these cosy, textured pieces in grey so I can cocoon myself away ready for the arrival of autumn and then winter.