Copper Planters from Audenza
Around about this time last year, I wrote a post about how I deal with the winter blues and one of the main ways I like to tackle the dark and dreary winter days is to bring more greenery into my home. I’ve already managed to smuggle 5 new plants into our living room since Christmas without Mr Design Sheppard noticing. I like to choose small plants that he won’t necessarily pick up on.
Plus I don’t feel quite as guilty if they perish from lack of light before spring arrives. I think I may have a few casualties that won’t see the summer. My little plant shelf doesn’t really get a great deal of light in the winter months so I may have to look at getting some more faux plants for that particular part of the living room. This winter though I have found my self obsessing over all the beautiful planters out there. It’s just so annoying that I have already run out of room at home. Our flat is quite small so I don’t have any spare floor space unfortunately, otherwise I’d be investing in all of these stylish planters.
1. Hoop Pendant Lamp Planter from Out There Interiors
2. Lisa Plant Stands from Abode Living
3. UMBRA Nesta Table/Hanging Planter with Ceramic Pot from Black By Design Ltd
4. Oscar Raised Planter from Sweetpea & Willow
5. MENU Wire Stand & Plant Pot from Black By Design Ltd
6. Copper wrought iron and cement footed planter from Maisons du Monde
7. Hammered Copper Plant Pots from Audenza
8. Ferm Living Plant Box in Rose Pink from Cloudberry Living
9. Ferm Living Bau Pot in Dark Blue from Cloudberry Living
10. Spun Metal Standing Planter from Westelm
I’d love to know what you think of these stylish planters guys? Which one is your favourite? Or do you know of any other great planters not on my list? Let me know in the comments below.