With all this summer sun and outdoor entertaining we’ve been doing lately I have been in my element. Having a beautiful garden space where we can welcome guests is such a novelty. We live in such a tiny little flat that entertaining inside is just totally impractical. It’s big enough for us and the kids but chuck in a couple of guests and it is extremely cosy. I’d love to have second living room, or at least a separate dining room where we could entertain. If we did, I’d certainly be looking to get bar cart and some designer barware.
Over the past few months I have received a fair few press releases about barware so I have compiled a list of some of my favourite designer barware pieces. Oliver Bonas is my first port of call and they currently stock some really stunning bits so if you’re on the lookout too make sure you pay their website a visit. Their barware game is really strong and the prices are just so reasonable.
1. Marble & Copper Bar Tools Set from Oliver Bonas
2. Pineapple Gold & Glass Cocktail Cup from Oliver Bonas
3. Sky Bottle Opener by Georg Jensen from Amara
4. ‘Cap’ Bottle Opener by HAY from Amara
5. Cocktail Metallic Copper Martini Glass from Oliver Bonas
6. HEX Champagne Bucket in Copper by Tom Dixon
7. Loop Gold Wine Rack from Oliver Bonas
8. Plum Shot Gift Set by Tom Dixon
9. Stainless Steel Straws from Amazon
10. Luxe Marble & Glass Drinks Stand from Oliver Bonas
Let me know what you guys think. Do you have a bar cart at home? What is your absolute barware necessity? Are you a fan of designer barware too?