Pendant light in bamboo with a paper lampshade from H&M Home.
H&M Home never fails to impress me when it comes to on-trend yet affordable homewares. The only problem is that they sell out so very quickly. As soon as you catch wind of their amazing new product ranges, do not hesitate. If you see something you love, put it in your basket and press buy without a second thought. If you hang around, mulling it over, odds are that you will miss out. In fact, some of these items may well have already sold out by the time you read this.
At the moment, there are so many products that I am lusting after from H&M Home. Just look at this selection below. Texture, natural materials and earthy colour palettes, this is right up my street. And it has quite a Japandi feel about it.
- Rattan-door Cabinet, £229.99
- Jacquard-weave wool-blend rug, £229.99
- Large seagrass candle lantern, £19.99
- Cushion cover with tassels, £19.99
- Stoneware plant pot, £14.99
- Rattan plant pot, £29.99
- Bamboo floor lamp, £79.99
- Crinkled cotton blanket, £34.99
- Low lounge chair, £199.99
- Round tray table, £79.99
So what do you think of this gorgeous little selection that I have pulled together? Do you already shop at H&M Home? Let me know if you do and how you manage to bag a bargain before they sell out.